The Student Room Group

Tesco Right to Work Check Issue

I received an email today to saying I either didn't provide the correct documents or didn't provide any documentation and so I need to redo my right to work check. I definitely provided the correct document as it was only a scan of my passport.

The third party company asked for a 'face scan' with the intitial log in but my log in timed out before I could complete it, on re-log in I didn't have choice to complete it anywhere and it was never referred to again. With the website saying all the steps were complete and checking with their online chat advisor who said that it would be ok if the website said this - I submitted.

The link to redo isnt working & the email I received suggests that my application could be withdrawn because of this. I would say that my interview went well today but I'm worried that a system fault might cost me the job...
I have emailed the help services but does anyone know whether this can actually be resolved or if it's likely to cause the end of my application?
I'm also unsure whether I should inform the supervisor who interviewed me and scanned my passport of the situation?

sorry for the big chunk of text, I just really want the job haha
Hi I have go an email to start the right to work check for Tesco and I mistakenly mentioned my home country where I was supposed to mention my current address .I could not make and edit or restart the process. I am stuck to complete the process.
Reply 2
Original post by Rosy Gurung
Hi I have go an email to start the right to work check for Tesco and I mistakenly mentioned my home country where I was supposed to mention my current address .I could not make and edit or restart the process. I am stuck to complete the process.

There’s an automated chat box on the first advantage right to work check portal. Just chat with the AI, if it’s still not possible to edit it, he will direct you to their customer support contact lines.
Reply 3
Original post by Penny_2021
I received an email today to saying I either didn't provide the correct documents or didn't provide any documentation and so I need to redo my right to work check. I definitely provided the correct document as it was only a scan of my passport.
The third party company asked for a 'face scan' with the intitial log in but my log in timed out before I could complete it, on re-log in I didn't have choice to complete it anywhere and it was never referred to again. With the website saying all the steps were complete and checking with their online chat advisor who said that it would be ok if the website said this - I submitted.
The link to redo isnt working & the email I received suggests that my application could be withdrawn because of this. I would say that my interview went well today but I'm worried that a system fault might cost me the job...
I have emailed the help services but does anyone know whether this can actually be resolved or if it's likely to cause the end of my application?
I'm also unsure whether I should inform the supervisor who interviewed me and scanned my passport of the situation?
sorry for the big chunk of text, I just really want the job haha

I have the very same issue! Did you resolve the problem?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending