The Student Room Group

Disney Professional Internship 2023

Hi :smile:
At the beginning of the month I applied for the Creative Campaigning and Production internship at Disney. About a week after submitting my application, I received a message asking me to complete an online blended assessment, which consisted of a personality test and verbal reasoning.
It's been just over a week since I completed the WBI and I have not yet heard back, except the results of my personality questionnaire.
My online dashboard on workday also still says 'Application under review', which I believe is the second stage.
Anyone else going through this process??
I think it takes a month to hear back from them. Also could I ask if you received a summary of your strengths and weaknesses after the assessment because I have not
Reply 2
have either of you heard anything? I've not but on my workday it still says 'Application under review'
Original post by io123321
have either of you heard anything? I've not but on my workday it still says 'Application under review'

I have heard back about an interview. But I think it depends on the different roles. What role have you applied for?
Reply 4
Original post by persephone_04
I have heard back about an interview. But I think it depends on the different roles. What role have you applied for?

Mine is creative campaigns, what's yours.
Mine is creative campaigns, what's yours.

Mine was PR and communications however I unfortunately did not get the position. Good luck with yours though! Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 6
Mine was PR and communications however I unfortunately did not get the position. Good luck with yours though! Have you heard anything yet?

no, still just says 'application under review' on workday!
Reply 7
no, still just says 'application under review' on workday!

I heard back last Thursday - my workday still says my application is under review however last week they emailed me asking me to complete a creative task. Have you heard yet?
Reply 8

Did you have an in-person interview? And was this after the online assessment?
I received an email saying the position has now closed however I’ve been in contact with them over email regarding an interview… Im a bit confused by it all tbh, have u heard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending