The Student Room Group

Westminster School Interview

Whats good,
i did the westminster 16+ for bio maths fm and chem. Even though i thought i absolutely flopped chem i got an interview. Just wanted to know what the interview would be like and cos there is a 10 minute personal statement section which i have no clue how to prepare for and if there is any advice ym can give on this it would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by surtified11
Whats good,
i did the westminster 16+ for bio maths fm and chem. Even though i thought i absolutely flopped chem i got an interview. Just wanted to know what the interview would be like and cos there is a 10 minute personal statement section which i have no clue how to prepare for and if there is any advice ym can give on this it would be most appreciated.
Thanks

no way I did the exact same subjects as you and got an interview and chem was also the worst for me - I'm pretty sure I got under 50%
I don't really know how to prepare for the day tbh
personal statement maybe just think about stuff you have done like a book (preferably non-fiction) you read recently you can always waffle about at some point on the day
Reply 2
Original post by lyx0505
no way I did the exact same subjects as you and got an interview and chem was also the worst for me - I'm pretty sure I got under 50%
I don't really know how to prepare for the day tbh
personal statement maybe just think about stuff you have done like a book (preferably non-fiction) you read recently you can always waffle about at some point on the day

damn thats crazy
i feel like its because i did relatively well in one of the other subjects
and i dont think we can prepare for the interview as i think its all about going through the paper itself
tysm for the personal statement advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending