The Student Room Group

JP Morgan HireVue

I recently had the opportunity to give my HireVue interview for JP Morgan's UK Tech Connect program. It's been 2 weeks now, and my application is still under review. I haven't gotten any further response. Did any of you who have applied get through the next process? Does someone know what the next steps are and when we can tentatively hear back from the hiring manager?
Hey Aishwarya,
I am planning to apply to Tech Connect soon. Could you help me a bit with the kind of questions they asked in the HireVue?
Feeling quite nervous going into it
Reply 2
Original post by chooselifedude
Hey Aishwarya,
I am planning to apply to Tech Connect soon. Could you help me a bit with the kind of questions they asked in the HireVue?
Feeling quite nervous going into it

JP Morgan HireVue doesn't expect rehearsed answers. Be prepared to answer questions related to why you would be interested in joining the firm and what interests you to apply to TechConnect and such.
Reply 3
Original post by Aishwarya_24
I recently had the opportunity to give my HireVue interview for JP Morgan's UK Tech Connect program. It's been 2 weeks now, and my application is still under review. I haven't gotten any further response. Did any of you who have applied get through the next process? Does someone know what the next steps are and when we can tentatively hear back from the hiring manager?

Have you heard back after the HireVue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending