The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Tech Connect 2023

Please has anyone heard back for JP Morgan tech connect programme Bournemouth and Glasgow. I applied since October to Bournemouth and haven't heard back while my friend applied to Glasgow and she has not heard back as well. Should i be worried

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No don't worry, you're fine. I've yet to hear back either, but they just closed the job ad and are still processing applications. It's holiday season now, so expect slower than usual wait time.
Reply 2
Original post by daytrip
No don't worry, you're fine. I've yet to hear back either, but they just closed the job ad and are still processing applications. It's holiday season now, so expect slower than usual wait time.

Thank you so much , what location did you pick as well?
Original post by prmphx
Please has anyone heard back for JP Morgan tech connect programme Bournemouth and Glasgow. I applied since October to Bournemouth and haven't heard back while my friend applied to Glasgow and she has not heard back as well. Should i be worried

whats ur application status ?? "under review " or "in progress"
does any one have email of jp morgan early careers team , if yes please share
Reply 5
Original post by wilsonfurtado12
whats ur application status ?? "under review " or "in progress"

It says Under review is this a good thing?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by prmphx
It says Under review is this a good thing?

i dont know , but in my case it was "in progress" till yesterday (which is 2 months after hiewvue) now it is "under review" , maybe they are reviewing our resume , how many days after the hirevue ur application changed to "under review '??
Reply 7
i dont know , but in my case it was "in progress" till yesterday (which is 2 months after hiewvue) now it is "under review" , maybe they are reviewing our resume , how many days after the hirevue ur application changed to "under review '??

I think mine should be the same as yours been under consideration since October or September when I applied, just changed it to under review today. Don't know if this means we hopefully will get an assessment center as I know they have gone on Holiday
Original post by prmphx
I think mine should be the same as yours been under consideration since October or September when I applied, just changed it to under review today. Don't know if this means we hopefully will get an assessment center as I know they have gone on Holiday

hopefully
Reply 9
hopefully

yes bro

which Location did you pick?
Original post by prmphx
yes bro

which Location did you pick?

i didnt give any preference , fine with any location , wt abt u ??
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
i didnt give any preference , fine with any location , wt abt u ??

I picked Glasgow
Not sure you can do that I think you have to pick atleast 1 location. Heard some people have gotten offer already for : London and Bournemouth they had their AC last month
Original post by prmphx

How do you know they're already on Holiday?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14
Original post by daytrip
How do you know they're already on Holiday?

I think every company will be closing for the year this week
saw a post from their recruiter wishing everyone a happy holiday
Original post by prmphx
I think every company will be closing for the year this week
saw a post from their recruiter wishing everyone a happy holiday

hey ! do u know how to update the resume in active applications ? if we update profile will it get updated in the current applications ??
Reply 16
oh no i have no idea how to do that
hey ! do u know how to update the resume in active applications ? if we update profile will it get updated in the current applications ??

You would have to manually withdraw and resubmit the application with the new version. You can't update the file directly.
Original post by daytrip
You would have to manually withdraw and resubmit the application with the new version. You can't update the file directly.

But if we withdraw we cant resubmit until next year , maybe if we edit profile the changes maybe be reflected in the existing ones , what do u say
Reply 19
So did you guys have to code for the actual one hour interview for tech connect?I received an email saying to have a code editor available for the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending