The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Tech Connect 2024

Is anyone here in the pipeline process for this program? I completed my HireVue earlier this week and I'm trying to get a sense of when I can hear back for Assessment Center/Super Day.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I just completed my hacker rank. Did they send you the HireVue alongside the hacker rank challenge or after you completed it?
Reply 2
Original post by sueñoarealidad
Hi, I just completed my hacker rank. Did they send you the HireVue alongside the hacker rank challenge or after you completed it?

I was sent the HireVue 3 days after I completed the Hackerrank. I had the Hackerrank on the 25th of November and got sent the HireVue on the 29th of November which I did in the very early hours of the 30th of November.
Reply 3
I did the hirevue on the 11th of November. I haven't heard back yet.
Reply 4
Original post by mskfksk4
I did the hirevue on the 11th of November. I haven't heard back yet.

Can you remember how long it took to get the HireVue after you had the Hackerrank?
Reply 5
Original post by Banji_Ola
Can you remember how long it took to get the HireVue after you had the Hackerrank?

Yeah, I completed the hackerrank in the early hours of Friday morning (I remember after 12am before 3am) and then got the Hirevue on that same Friday. How about you?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 6
Yeah, I completed the hackerrank in the early hours of Friday morning (I remember after 12am before 3am) and then got the Hirevue on that same Friday. How about you?

Did my Hackerrank on a Saturday and got the HireVue on a Wednesday.
Reply 7
May i ask , what sort of questions were asked in Hirevue ? I have been looking at some of the questions posted by other people on glassdoor. They have included questions on coding. Were there any questions on coding ?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by vandy17
May i ask , what sort of questions were asked in Hirevue ? I have been looking at some of the questions posted by other people on glassdoor. They have included questions on coding. Were there any questions on coding ?

Before 2022, I think HireVue consisted of both behavioral and coding. Now, the coding is purely handled by Hackerrank and HireVue is just behavioral. The questions asked revolve around your motivations. Just two questions.
Reply 9
Original post by vandy17

The questions might be different for everyone. The two questions I was asked were motivational. I found that the questions they asked were questions I found online beforehand.
Reply 10
Is anyone here in the pipeline process for this program? I completed my HireVue earlier this week and I'm trying to get a sense of when I can hear back for Assessment Center/Super Day.

I have also applied for the 2024 Tech Connect program. I received my Hackerrank challenge on the 28th of October 2023, completed it on the 16th of November 2023 (a bit late due to personal reasons ☹️), and recently submitted my HireVue interview on the 20th of November 2023, still yet to hear back though I think we are all on the same boat here...
Reply 11
Original post by Kralex
I have also applied for the 2024 Tech Connect program. I received my Hackerrank challenge on the 28th of October 2023, completed it on the 16th of November 2023 (a bit late due to personal reasons ☹️), and recently submitted my HireVue interview on the 20th of November 2023, still yet to hear back though I think we are all on the same boat here...

Yeah, seems no one has heard back yet after HireVue. Do you know anyone else around you that has also applied?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 12
Yeah, seems no one has heard back yet after Super Day. Do you know anyone else around you that has also applied?

I think the Super Day is the stage after the HireVue interview which is what we are waiting for. I don't know anyone else tbh just me and us here... Are you applying for the position in the London office?
Reply 13
Original post by Kralex
I think the Super Day is the stage after the HireVue interview which is what we are waiting for. I don't know anyone else tbh just me and us here... Are you applying for the position in the London office?

Sorry, I meant HireVue. Yeah, I applied for the London office.
Reply 14
Sorry, I meant HireVue. Yeah, I applied for the London office.

Me too, if I do hear anything from them I will be sure to let you know here.
I did my Hackerrank on 31 Oct 2023. I recieved my HireVue invitation on 3 November 2023 which I completed on 3 November 2023. My application is still under review and haven't heard back from JP Morgan yet. If you guys are invited for AC or SuperDay let us know in the thread.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 16
got an update today that i was rejected. good luck to the rest of u.

I received an email saying that I was rejected too. All the best to the rest of you.
Reply 18

What was the exact time you got the rejection email?
Reply 19
Original post by Aishwarya_24
I received an email saying that I was rejected too. All the best to the rest of you.

What was the exact time you got the rejection email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending