The Student Room Group

English literature AQA year 12

I need some help on how to improve in A level English. On my first assessment I got 11/15 for Hamlet and its a c grade :frown: idk how to improve. If anyone could list down some revision techniques and how to improve so I can at least get higher then a c. PLS HELP
Original post by Uknownpanda
I need some help on how to improve in A level English. On my first assessment I got 11/15 for Hamlet and its a c grade :frown: idk how to improve. If anyone could list down some revision techniques and how to improve so I can at least get higher then a c. PLS HELP

Don't panic, with a bit of work you can totally improve your grade! The key is knowing what areas you specifically need to work on. You can post some of your work here if you like, and I can read through and offer some specific feedback. :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Pwca
Don't panic, with a bit of work you can totally improve your grade! The key is knowing what areas you specifically need to work on. You can post some of your work here if you like, and I can read through and offer some specific feedback. :smile:

Thanks so much!! once I get my work back ill post it here. Thanks again !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending