The Student Room Group

Overwhelmed with year 13

is anybody else really struggling to juggle everything rn , i’ve got so many deadlines and tests coming up i can’t deal with the stress hahah. feels like my life is just one long deadline 😭
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
is anybody else really struggling to juggle everything rn , i’ve got so many deadlines and tests coming up i can’t deal with the stress hahah. feels like my life is just one long deadline 😭

Hi, I’m currently feeling the same as you at the moment, I’ve got so much to do, with little time, and I assure you that I’m finding it really stressful too. But I’ve read what others have said on here, about being in situations like this, and the best thing you can do is keep going and pull through. Think about it a couple months over half a year left, and then you’ll be done with school work/deadlines. I do understand that it’s going to be difficult to do, but I believe you can do it! :smile:

You’ve got this!!!

Also what are you studying? Just out of interest.
Hi, I’m not in year 13 but I was last year and I found it so unbearably stressful, but it honestly went so fast. You can get through it :smile:
ong im hanging by a thread how tf do people do this shii gonna be so disapoitned if it turns out to be all for nothing 💔

Quick Reply

Latest