The Student Room Group

Failed yr 11 mocks

Im in Year 11 and failed my first mocks I feel so upset because I want to study medicine and do A level science but Im doubtful because I got 4-3 in combined science foundation when my predicted is a 6 is it too late to move up in February to do higher paper because I’m so worried. Can anyone give me revision tips and is it possible to get a 6 from my grades?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Yummers
Im in Year 11 and failed my first mocks I feel so upset because I want to study medicine and do A level science but Im doubtful because I got 4-3 in combined science foundation when my predicted is a 6 is it too late to move up in February to do higher paper because I’m so worried. Can anyone give me revision tips and is it possible to get a 6 from my grades?

Don't worry! The mocks are always harder.The advice I would give is to set time apart and use flashcards even though these are simple they will help you a great deal!
DON'T EVER GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS DO IT!
Reply 2
Original post by Smessi
Don't worry! The mocks are always harder.The advice I would give is to set time apart and use flashcards even though these are simple they will help you a great deal!
DON'T EVER GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS DO IT!

Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest