The Student Room Group

Gcse 5/6/7s to8/9s

Hi so I just did my yr 11 mocks and I think I got around 2/3 5s in lang history and computer science
And the rest 6s with the exception of 3/4 7s
I dont know what to do
Last yr I got 3 7s and the rest 6s so it feels although I got worst
I have just under 6 months to improve my grades
How much realistically should I be revising for 9 subjects to get 8s and 9s only maybe a 7 in french haha
I only did an hour a week of each subject but started revising at the beginning of year 11 so if you feel you're behind with revision you could maybe do 2 hours. You shouldn't be revising more than two hours on a school day or you'll get burned out. The only things I did for revision were making mind maps and testing myself on them and doing practice questions. For French you should get duolingo and do things such as watching French tv, try to watch cartoons in French without subtitles then it won't even feel like you're revising when you are
Original post by Username123ab
I only did an hour a week of each subject but started revising at the beginning of year 11 so if you feel you're behind with revision you could maybe do 2 hours. You shouldn't be revising more than two hours on a school day or you'll get burned out. The only things I did for revision were making mind maps and testing myself on them and doing practice questions. For French you should get duolingo and do things such as watching French tv, try to watch cartoons in French without subtitles then it won't even feel like you're revising when you are

What subjects did u dooo?and what grades did u end up with
Original post by dianaemerald03
What subjects did u dooo?and what grades did u end up with

I did maths, further maths, both Englishes, triple science, history, French, and geography and I got an 8 in geography and 9s in the rest

Quick Reply

Latest