The Student Room Group

KCL for psychology

Regarding my personal statement, I am feeling downhearted because I feel like my super-curriculars and extracurriculars are no way near good enough. Do they majorly care about what your super-curriculars or extracurriculars are?
Reply 1
Original post by nibovim760
Regarding my personal statement, I am feeling downhearted because I feel like my super-curriculars and extracurriculars are no way near good enough. Do they majorly care about what your super-curriculars or extracurriculars are?

I wouldn't worry too much because most the time they care more about how your extracurriculars link to your degree of choice etc and what skills they have provided you for your chosen course not how impressive it looks etc Remember its about quality not quantity and how you explain them!
Reply 2
Useful advice here about how to incorporate this sort of stuff into a PS - good for all Unis - supercurricular_guide_0.pdf (ox.ac.uk)
Reply 3
I think it definitely matters somewhat because it shows you what type of character/person you are and how well you’ll fit into that environment. But i didnt add many to mine and i got in so im sure its fine

Quick Reply

Latest