The Student Room Group

Queen Mary University or City University of London

Hi,I have received offers from both universities to study:
- City, University of London: Business with Marketing
- Queen Mary university of london: Marketing and Management

I am not interested in social life or having accomadation. Rather I am interested in which university is more prestigous, has a better graduate prospect, higher in rankings, and would just be better for me to spend 3 years at.

Thank you.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by perseverist
Hi,I have received offers from both universities to study:
- City, University of London: Business with Marketing
- Queen Mary university of london: Marketing and Management

I am not interested in social life or having accomadation. Rather I am interested in which university is more prestigous, has a better graduate prospect, higher in rankings, and would just be better for me to spend 3 years at.

Thank you.

Very likely Queen Mary on all counts. However, I would get a second opinion from people who study at London universities
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
Very likely Queen Mary on all counts. However, I would get a second opinion from people who study at London universities

Thank you, where do I get a second opinion?
Sorry its my first day on TSR, shall I post the same question on a different forum?
Original post by perseverist
Thank you, where do I get a second opinion?
Sorry its my first day on TSR, shall I post the same question on a different forum?

Welcome to TSR.

Some students and alumni from London universities can come across this thread and answer. However, I would recommend in the future to post your question in the appropriate category. In this case, it's the Universities and HE colleges> Greater London area where possible. As I am not a Forum Helper for the Educational and Debate category, I cannot help you move this thread in the appropriate category.
Reposting the same exact question is a violation of the TSR policies by the way.
Reply 4
Since you want the more prestigious option then go for Queen Mary as it’s a Russel Group. It’s also a campus uni with on-site gym, cafes, shops which is nice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending