The Student Room Group

Royal Welsh or Leeds Conservatoire ?

Hiya, I'm 17 and have just finished my auditions for conservatoires in vocal studies - im a soprano but aware im still very young :smile:
I've been offered a place at Leeds conservatoire and have been put in a reserve pool for Royal Welsh - when I make a choice to reply to the offers, I'll have to put one of the conservatoires as my first choice.
I'm of course leaning towards Leeds as they have offered me a definite place, but was wondering if anyone has any insight into any pros/cons of either conservatoire?
I'm so happy to have been offered those opportunities regardless, they both seem like fabulous places :smile:)
Thank you in advance for any help! <33
Reply 1
I was been put in the reserve list of RWCMD,to be honest the RWCMD is better then the Leeds for vocal,but I don’t think the RWCMD will have the additional place finally
Reply 2
Original post by Anegalyin
I was been put in the reserve list of RWCMD,to be honest the RWCMD is better then the Leeds for vocal,but I don’t think the RWCMD will have the additional place finally

Thank you! I agree -i dont know how many places they've offered/ will have available. Did you say you were on the reserve list?
Reply 3
Original post by Acron1

Thank you! I agree -i dont know how many places they've offered/ will have available. Did you say you were on the reserve list?

Yes, I am applying the master of music (vocal),and I am get the reserve offer, I study in Cardiff University and my vocal teacher is from there who are really nice and professional.
Reply 4
Ah brilliant! Thank you for the help, and best of luck with the studies <33

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending