The Student Room Group

could i go from a grade 2 to a grade 5 in Maths

im retaking GCSE Maths foundation and am wondering if its possible to go from a grade 2 to a grade 5 in Maths i have until may with my first paper
id say yes
i recommend the GCSE maths tutor on youtube, and Cognito, these are so helpful
and past papers will come in handy, remember to reference the markschemes too
talk to your teachers about how you can improve, they know you better than anyone here really can
good luck, you can have till may, you can do this.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Texlah
im retaking GCSE Maths foundation and am wondering if its possible to go from a grade 2 to a grade 5 in Maths i have until may with my first paper

It is, here are some websites that will help :
Cognito
Dr frost maths
1st class maths
Corbett maths 5 a day
Maths genie
Reply 3
Original post by Texlah

Of course, you can. First, find your weakest parts.I recommend doing a past paper and then finding what you struggle with most.then do the questions from that particular topic.In maths genie you can find questions arranged according to the topic.Do the questions untill you feel confident about that unit.Also I recommend doing Corbett 5 a day maths. It will also help you to find your weaknesses.once you feel ready start to do past papers.You have more than 4 months.I also got 2 in english and english litreature.I'm aiming to get atleast grsde 5 in both of themB. I got 7 in maths

Quick Reply

Latest