The Student Room Group

Bristol vet applicant

Has anyone heard anything for vet '24 after being asked to complete the SAQ? :/
No, I haven’t heard anything and I submitted 3 days after it was sent :frown:
Original post by gabsava
Has anyone heard anything for vet '24 after being asked to complete the SAQ? :/

Nope sadly - apparently they can take months. I mentioned this in the main thread as well so I'll just copy and paste what I said there. I heard that Bristol apparently go application by application (saq) . And they mostly decide immediately, so they either give you an offer or put you on hold if their not sure and want to compare you with the rest of the candidates (if your on hold then it means they've definitely read your saq) or they reject you. I haven't heard back yet as well so I'm guessing both our saqs haven't been read yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Jannet2ester
Nope sadly - apparently they can take months. I mentioned this in the main thread as well so I'll just copy and paste what I said there. I heard that Bristol apparently go application by application (saq) . And they mostly decide immediately, so they either give you an offer or put you on hold if their not sure and want to compare you with the rest of the candidates (if your on hold then it means they've definitely read your saq) or they reject you. I haven't heard back yet as well so I'm guessing both our saqs haven't been read yet.

are you aware of if they will let us know if they reject? as i know some unis rend to be quiet until the last minute..unlike others for example liverpool will tell you acceptance/reject by christmas/early jan.
Original post by Jannet2ester

One thing I will say is, I noticed most of the people who have received offers sent theirs near the deadline. So I’m assuming the people marking have just pilled it up like that x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending