The Student Room Group

How to get minimum 6s in everything at GCSE

Hi I'm on my last year of GCSEs and I'm wondering if its possible for me to get minimum 6 in everything and if so how???
maths: bitesize and loads of past papers; english lang: genius lyrics for poetry analysis, just generally practice and get to know the texts and exam format, ditto eng lit; bio, chem = cgp books speedrun - read, cover, recall + do qs at bottom of each page; physics idk its easy, just practice papers; history = lots of notes from textbooks and cover and recall, and practice each type of q
Reply 2
Original post by steamedclams
maths: Bitesize and loads of past papers; english lang: Genius lyrics for poetry analysis, just generally practice and get to know the texts and exam format, ditto eng lit; bio, chem = cgp books speedrun - read, cover, recall + do qs at bottom of each page; physics idk its easy, just practice papers; history = lots of notes from textbooks and cover and recall, and practice each type of q

thankyouuu
Same as the person before and il add some more

For science, I recommend using Seneca to learn content and free science lessons then doing past papers. You can also use the cgp books and I used the little mini ones to consolidate knowledge the night before a test

For maths I recommend watching the GCSE maths tutor to learn any difficult concepts and then just past papers

For English, I recommend watching Mr everything English and then learning how to structure each question and learning a solid amount of quotes. I also learned some cool vocab which helped. The cgp books asw

For history, I recommend using Seneca and then flashcards to properly memorise key events and dates and names. Then learn how to structure each question. You can also use cgp books

For business, I recommend Seneca and the cgp book to learn content then do past paper questions. I also watched bizconsesh who showed how to answer 3,4 and 6 and 9 and 12 mark questions which was super helpful

For computer science , I recommend using Seneca to learn content and cgp books and then doing past papers.

For engineering, it was mostly courseowrk but I did a few past papers and manged to get almost full marks on my test but it was super easy.

This is what I did and it got me 8s and 9s whilr being very laid back on revision, do hopefully this helps you too!

Quick Reply

Latest