The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

What is Kingston University of arts in London’s acceptance rate?

Also, is it worth it? Is it hard to get in for fine art?
Hi @rosieonpearls!

As a Fine Art student myself, I'm obviously going to be a little biased, but so far I've found the course to be totally worth it. I know for a fact I have a much larger studio space than friends who pursued the subject at other universities, and I think Kingston's recent £32m investment into their art workshops and facilities in 2020 shows a genuine commitment to the creative industries and furthering themselves as an art school. Moreover, the teaching staff on the course have always made me feel supported in my studies and actively promote weekly exhibition/project opportunities to help students find their footing as professional artists.

I've just made a post about my favourite things about the course, so make sure to check it out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7425254

There's no officially published acceptance rate for Fine Art here at Kingston University - I was told by my course leader that the year I joined, there were over 500 applications for roughly 90-100 places, but those figures are highly likely to change year to year, so unfortunately I can't provide a completely reliable answer. Nonetheless, I hope I've helped, and if you have any specific questions, just drop me a reply. 🙂

Eve (Kingston Rep).
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending