The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Data science

I don't have strong GCSEs but I have started studying in England in year 11. Would they consider this information and don't care about my GCSE grades? I'm thinking about applying to data science, I have strong alevel grades. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying or just not applying there considering I only have 5 choices
Original post by Ashdeux
I don't have strong GCSEs but I have started studying in England in year 11. Would they consider this information and don't care about my GCSE grades? I'm thinking about applying to data science, I have strong alevel grades. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying or just not applying there considering I only have 5 choices

LSE is a lottery with so many applicants, but it is just 1 choice of out 5. You won't know if you're likely to get an offer, if you don't apply to LSE!!! 😀
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
LSE is a lottery with so many applicants, but it is just 1 choice of out 5. You won't know if you're likely to get an offer, if you don't apply to LSE!!! 😀

yes I know:frown: But I'm not sure if it's worth putting it in considering I'm aplying to unis with low acceptance rate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending