The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse data science

I submitted my UCAS application yesterday. I’ve applied to LSE data science with A*AB. I started overthinking about it the minute I submitted it. For context I started studying in England in year 11 and I don’t have strong GCSEs. I am taking alevel maths, fm, cs and eligible for contextual offer. My other 4 choices are risky as well. I’m not sure if LSE is a considerate university towards extenuating circumstances? I wanted to see if I could get in but now I’m wondering if I should change my choice to a safe*uni*instead.
Reply 1
You have a strong set of A-levels and the predicted grades aren't bad!

Stick with your gut ig?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by HV1234
You have a strong set of A-levels and the predicted grades aren't bad!

Stick with your gut ig?

thank you! I think I'll be sticking with it I don't wanna regret not trying later on
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
thank you! I think I'll be sticking with it I don't wanna regret not trying later on

Great! Im not at the Yr 13 stage yet but looking to do data science at uni.

Where else did you apply?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
I submitted my UCAS application yesterday. I’ve applied to LSE data science with A*AB. I started overthinking about it the minute I submitted it. For context I started studying in England in year 11 and I don’t have strong GCSEs. I am taking alevel maths, fm, cs and eligible for contextual offer. My other 4 choices are risky as well. I’m not sure if LSE is a considerate university towards extenuating circumstances? I wanted to see if I could get in but now I’m wondering if I should change my choice to a safe*uni*instead.

lmao same whats ur gcses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending