The Student Room Group

TUI Graduate Programme 2024

Has anyone else been invited to a TUI graduate programme Assessment Centre? In particular for Analytics and Data Science.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sonnia0981
Has anyone else been invited to a TUI graduate programme Assessment Centre? In particular for Analytics and Data Science.

No, I did the digital interview 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them since tbh.
Just did the application today, I’m going to do the tests tomorrow. Let’s try and get this forum active

How long after the digital interview did you get invited to the assessment centre
Reply 4
Original post by faadhilagoro2
How long after the digital interview did you get invited to the assessment centre

A few weeks, but it might take longer for others as its Christmas time now.
(edited 4 months ago)

A few weeks

Did you get a feedback report for the online assessment and interview and when did you get this ?
Reply 6
No, I didn’t get anything but it may be sent later 😃
No, I didn’t get anything but it may be sent later 😃

Is the assessment centre taking place virtually or in-person?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 8
Original post by pomelo_hero
Is the assessment centre taking place virtually or in-person?

Thanks in advance.

Virtually
Reply 9
Has anyone applied for the Technology Development grad programme?
Reply 10

If you don't mind me asking, what date is your Assessment Centre? Also for the digital interview, did they ask questions about the company or more about yourself? :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Z99
Has anyone applied for the Technology Development grad programme?

I have! What stage are you at?
Reply 12
Original post by 15ellagray

I’m waiting to hear back after completing my video interview and I’m proper anxious 😭. How about you?
Original post by Z99
I’m waiting to hear back after completing my video interview and I’m proper anxious 😭. How about you?

Exactly the same here! Haven't heard anything back since the video interview stage!
Reply 14

I’m still waiting to hear back after my video interview! What about you?
Reply 15
Exactly the same here! Haven't heard anything back since the video interview stage!

When did you do the video interview if you don’t mind me asking, I did mine mid last week so I have a feeling I did it too late. Esp considering they recruit on a rolling basis 😭
Original post by Z99
When did you do the video interview if you don’t mind me asking, I did mine mid last week so I have a feeling I did it too late. Esp considering they recruit on a rolling basis 😭

Ah, I did mine before Christmas, but even then, that may have been too late!
Reply 17
Ah, I did mine before Christmas, but even then, that may have been too late!

Hopefully they get back to us soon, esp seeing that other candidates for different schemes have been invited to an assessment centre.
Original post by iavax123

No, I did the digital interview 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them since tbh.

Have you heard back now ?
I just got an invite to a virtual assessment centre that I booked for the 23rd of February (earlier dates were available) is anyone else applying for the data and analytics graduate programme.

Quick Reply

Latest