The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Sixth form

Hello guys,With these predicted grades do you think I’ll be able to get into Brampton:
Maths-7
English lang-9
English lit-9
French-8
Geo-7
Re-8
Science-6-6
Also bearing in mind that the subjects i want to do there are:colone:nglish lit,politics,RE and french
Also I heard on TikTok somewhere that it’s easier to get into Brampton if you do essay based subjects rather than STEM subjects there,is that true?
Any advice from current Brampton students would be great pls.
Reply 1
Original post by ibbyndow
Hello guys,With these predicted grades do you think I’ll be able to get into Brampton:
Maths-7
English lang-9
English lit-9
French-8
Geo-7
Re-8
Science-6-6
Also bearing in mind that the subjects i want to do there are:colone:nglish lit,politics,RE and french
Also I heard on TikTok somewhere that it’s easier to get into Brampton if you do essay based subjects rather than STEM subjects there,is that true?
Any advice from current Brampton students would be great pls.

Hey! I've been going to Brampton Manor since y7 and I'm currently in y12, and yes, it is easier to get into Brampton if you do Humanities subjects. The minimum grade requirement for Humanities is a 7, but for STEM, you need a 9. I'm sure you'll get in!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by jisradth
Hey! I've been going to Brampton Manor since y7 and I'm currently in y12, and yes, it is easier to get into Brampton if you do Humanities subjects. The minimum grade requirement for Humanities is a 7, but for STEM, you need a 9. I'm sure you'll get in!

Ohh thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending