The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Academy

I'm in Y11 and kind of conflicted over the sixth form I should attend next year. Brampton appeals to me, obviously, because of the high proportion of students that they send to Oxbridge each year, but my teacher at my current sixth form said that they only specifically spend their time and energy on certain students (so like not everyone in the cohort gets the same amount of support when applying to Oxbridge).
Current students or students who have gone to Brampton, is this true?
Original post by *Incognito*
I'm in Y11 and kind of conflicted over the sixth form I should attend next year. Brampton appeals to me, obviously, because of the high proportion of students that they send to Oxbridge each year, but my teacher at my current sixth form said that they only specifically spend their time and energy on certain students (so like not everyone in the cohort gets the same amount of support when applying to Oxbridge).
Current students or students who have gone to Brampton, is this true?

omg same my teacher was literally screaming at someone in the corridor for asking for a reference for brampton and he was like oh you dont know how badly they treat their students but i defo think he was exaggerating

can someone from BMA answer this, thank you in advance!!
Reply 2
Please don’t multipost

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending