The Student Room Group

my attendence is so bad and i dont know where to start

its been a week since i've last been in and i only went one day of that week, its gotten so much worse since the term starts in september and basically gets into autumn and winter and i went into a depression in september ect because of ab issue i had during summer break. i need help, is it too late to go in? is it too late to fix up? its the last week until the winter break starts. im in yr 12 idk what to do
Original post by Anonymous #1
its been a week since i've last been in and i only went one day of that week, its gotten so much worse since the term starts in september and basically gets into autumn and winter and i went into a depression in september ect because of ab issue i had during summer break. i need help, is it too late to go in? is it too late to fix up? its the last week until the winter break starts. im in yr 12 idk what to do

Hey I’m so sorry about how you’re feeling. I hope you are feeling better now and will recover. I may not be the best person to answer this but u would say No it’s not too late at all. Go in, explain to teachers and get them to help you. You will have to put in a lot of effort but if you dedicate yourself I do not see a reason why it is not possible. Best of luck!! :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest