The Student Room Group

Things to do in uk in winter

GUYSS I need a bucket list so I can actually enjoy the holidays coming instead of rotting in my bed…is there anything interesting to do (free and expensive Idm) because the uk weather is depressing. I don’t want any daytime activities (we save that for summer)
Reply 1
Your a student so get studying :smile:. There are no office hours to studying and mastering a topic.
Once you've studied sufficiently: chess, darts, bowling, running, walking, carpentry, computers.
And of course reading!!! History is particularly good and very valuable.
And there's the internet - education and entertainment all rolled into one.
Which brings you back to studying - because your a student!
Reply 2
Original post by Grizwuld
Your a student so get studying :smile:. There are no office hours to studying and mastering a topic.
Once you've studied sufficiently: chess, darts, bowling, running, walking, carpentry, computers.
And of course reading!!! History is particularly good and very valuable.
And there's the internet - education and entertainment all rolled into one.
Which brings you back to studying - because your a student!

Not everyone on heres a student lmao. I work 3 jobs and need a break 😭😭😭
Original post by Anonymous #1
GUYSS I need a bucket list so I can actually enjoy the holidays coming instead of rotting in my bed…is there anything interesting to do (free and expensive Idm) because the uk weather is depressing. I don’t want any daytime activities (we save that for summer)

Hi, here are a couple ideas:

Winter wonderland (best time to visit is evening - it closes on 1st january but I'm not sure about booking procedures so check before you go)

London lights (also best time to visit is evening + transport is by train - you can visit different streets and see the lights + decorations it puts you in a christmas spirit and also you can visit any markets/stalls nearby that sell nice warm food like crepes or waffles

Quick Reply

Latest