The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds for business related degrees

Hello,
I got an email from university of Leeds saying that based on my ucas application info that I could eligible for the A2L but I don’t know if would be worth doing this as my predicted grades are A*AB and I applied for 2024 business management with marketing (industrial year) but it could be helpful in case my results are lower than predicted. Has anyone that is doing a business related degree done this and got their offers yet because I’m not sure as I want to put Lancaster as my firm choice for marketing management and Leeds or exter has my backups.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello,
I got an email from university of Leeds saying that based on my ucas application info that I could eligible for the A2L but I don’t know if would be worth doing this as my predicted grades are A*AB and I applied for 2024 business management with marketing (industrial year) but it could be helpful in case my results are lower than predicted. Has anyone that is doing a business related degree done this and got their offers yet because I’m not sure as I want to put Lancaster as my firm choice for marketing management and Leeds or exter has my backups.

Hello! I am a current student at leeds studying business mgt w/ marketing 🙂 also did a2l! I remember when I was applying my predicted was A*AB too but I initially applied to straight business mgt. At the time the entry requirement used to be AAB though so could be a bit different now. Initially I received an offer for that course, but switched to w/ marketing (emailed them and said I was A2l) and they let me swap! A2l is very easy to pass if it helps, short reflective essay and mcqs (doesn't take much time at all if worried about that).

If they reject you, what I would say is email them back and tell them you are A2l and they may reconsider giving you an offer! Also a2l offer would be ABB so technically your predicted would exceed that

If you need any advice about this course feel free to pm me!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest