The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Business School

Hi, could anyone tell their experience about the business management course in Southampton or any courses with similar modules? As the UCAS deadline for the firm and insurance choices are near, I'm stuck between Leeds and Southampton for my firm choice.
Reply 1
Original post by Thiri Z
Hi, could anyone tell their experience about the business management course in Southampton or any courses with similar modules? As the UCAS deadline for the firm and insurance choices are near, I'm stuck between Leeds and Southampton for my firm choice.

Hi! I saw this on another thread and thought to copy and paste it since it’s about business management . Hope it helps ! It was from a university of Southampton rep :

Congratulations on getting accepted to both University of Southampton and University of Bristol. I'm excited to hear that you're considering Southampton as your top pick for your business management degree! As a student ambassador of University of Southampton, I can definitely give you some insights on why I think Southampton would be an excellent choice for you.

First of all, the Business School at University of Southampton is a top-ranked business school in the UK, consistently ranked among the top 10 in the country. It's also a triple-accredited business school, which means that it holds accreditation from three of the world's leading business school accreditation bodies. This reflects the high quality of education and research that takes place at the Business School, and the high standards that it upholds.

In terms of career prospects, the Business School has a dedicated Careers and Employability team, who work closely with students to help them find internships, placements, and job opportunities. They offer a wide range of services and resources, including one-on-one career consultations, workshops, networking events, and access to job databases. The Business School also has strong partnerships with a number of leading companies in the UK, which means that there are plenty of opportunities for students to connect with potential employers and gain real-world experience.

Another thing that sets Southampton apart is its location. Southampton is a vibrant and bustling city, with a thriving business community and a diverse range of industries. It's also located on the south coast of England, which means that it's just a stone's throw away from some of the UK's most beautiful beaches and countryside. It's the perfect place to study and live, with plenty of opportunities for both work and play.

Overall, I would say that University of Southampton is an excellent choice for your business management degree. With a top-ranked business school, strong career prospects, and a fantastic location, you'll have everything you need to succeed both academically and professionally. If you have any further questions or want to learn more, don't hesitate to reach out to me or the Business School we'd be happy to chat!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending