The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Pharmacy at UCLAN

Hi, has anyone studied pharmacy at UCLAN? I’m trying to pick which university I want to go to and UCLAN would be the most convenient but during the open day, all the teachers seemed very boring and uninterested and I haven’t heard the best reviews about UCLAN. Thank you!
Original post by heartislike
Hi, has anyone studied pharmacy at UCLAN? I’m trying to pick which university I want to go to and UCLAN would be the most convenient but during the open day, all the teachers seemed very boring and uninterested and I haven’t heard the best reviews about UCLAN. Thank you!

Hi @heartislike, 👋

Great to hear that you are interested in studying Pharmacy and that you are thinking about coming to UCLan. 🌹

I haven't studied the MPharm Pharmacy course myself but I do know that students on this course benefit from the universities strong NHS links and structured placements in community and hospital settings. The course has been ranked 1st in the North West for graduate prospects according to the Complete University Guide (Pharmacy and Pharmacology) 2024.

This is a 4 year full time course based at our Preston campus. The campus is located right in the heart of Preston surrounded by independent shops, high street favourites, cafes, bars and plenty of beautiful green spaces to relax and unwind in. We are located only a 10 minute walk from Preston train station offer great links to Manchester and Liverpool and beautiful scenery in the Lake district only a short drive away.

Here at UCLan we have a brilliant student support team who are always on hand to help and support students with all aspects of university life. Students can assess the on campus library 24/7 as well as getting free gym membership to the Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre, as well as the UCLan Sports Arena.

If you have any questions about this course or student life here at UCLan, feel free to ask 😊

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending