The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Postgraduate students, where will you be staying at?

Hey all postgrad students, since Imperial does not have postgraduate accommodation, where are you/ will you be staying at?

I am looking at gradpad but they do not seem to list the prices. Some people also do not recommend staying at gradpad.

I am an international student so I am unsure of the areas in London.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Anywhere towards the west of South Kensington with tube connectivity is a more affordable option. You can look at Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush, Ealing etc areas
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
may i know why some people dont recommend gradpad? im also an international student and looking for a place
Reply 3
Hey there. I'm also looking for accommodation for 2024-25. International postgraduate student here with an offer for the upcoming year
(edited 3 months ago)
Even i am looking for accomodation. Please reply if anyone finds any good halls
Has anyone considered gradpad woodlane studios.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone considered gradpad woodlane studios.

I am considering. Its a very good accom with all facilities
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I am considering. Its a very good accom with all facilities

Do you know how much it is?
I think 350 per week. The prices are not out yet
Original post by eraserpencil
Hey all postgrad students, since Imperial does not have postgraduate accommodation, where are you/ will you be staying at?

I am looking at gradpad but they do not seem to list the prices. Some people also do not recommend staying at gradpad.

I am an international student so I am unsure of the areas in London.

Why is gradpad not reccommemded?
Original post by Abhi88
Anywhere towards the west of South Kensington with tube connectivity is a more affordable option. You can look at Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush, Ealing etc areas

Are u looking for students accomodation or private halls. I went myself to see a few places in chelsea area. The studios are very rundown with rent of around 600 per week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending