The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation - Wembley Park

Looking for a replacement tenant for my room at Grand Felda House. I'm currently staying in a 5-bed bronze en-suite room with a shared living room and kitchen.

It includes a sofa, TV, induction stove and oven as well as a microwave. You would have a desk, double bed with under storage, and private bathroom with toilet and shower. You would share the living room and kitchen with 4 other people.

The replacement tenant must be a full-time student studying at university, including postgraduate students. The contract is at £233 a week until July 19 2024. The building has many amenities, including a laundry room, cinema, bookable kitchen and common room. There is a gym next door where you can sign up to access gym facilities and a swimming pool.

There are many shops in Wembley Park, including Co-op, Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys. You are also a short walk away from the London Designer Outlet.

I'm leaving the tenancy due to personal issues at university. I'm looking for someone to take over my contract ASAP. Thanks
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending