The Student Room Group

Can I sort out my life?

I am 42 years old, I am working remotely but got no social life whatsoever. I am still living at home with my parents. I am on roughly 30k a year and got around 20k in savings. I have considered moving but feel I will be more depressed than I am now. I have used dating apps but get no matches whatsoever. Please help me
Reply 1
In the nicest possible way, I really don't think TSR is the right place to ask this - this forum is largely used by school children applying to uni and I am not sure they are best placed to give life advice to someone in their 40s. Have you considered asking somewhere like Quora or Reddit?

Good luck with things and hope you get the advice you are looking for.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am 42 years old, I am working remotely but got no social life whatsoever. I am still living at home with my parents. I am on roughly 30k a year and got around 20k in savings. I have considered moving but feel I will be more depressed than I am now. I have used dating apps but get no matches whatsoever. Please help me

Consider speakign to a life coach and a dating coach.

If you have any mental issues, then I recommend speaking to a counsellor prior to getting any coaches.

Quick Reply

Latest