The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offer do I need to do anything

In my offer holder terms and conditions it says:
You must confirm to us all your qualifications which had not been finalised at the time of your UCAS application by no later than Wednesday 25th January

Do I need to do anything here? I have predicted grades etc on UCAS.
If in doubt get in touch to ask, but my impression is they just mean that you need to tell them if you're e.g. dropping any of your subjects that you originally listed or anything, by that time.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I just read it as them requiring confirmation of your results for anything you listed as pending.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
I just read it as them requiring confirmation of your results for anything you listed as pending.

How can I confirm the results if I haven't sat any exams yet though? Sorry if I misunderstand what you're saying
Reply 4
bump
When does the course start?

When will you be completing anything you listed as pending on the application?
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
When does the course start?

When will you be completing anything you listed as pending on the application?

Not sure when it starts yet I think late september this year

I will be sitting the exams listed as pending in May/June
Original post by Anonymous
Not sure when it starts yet I think late september this year

I will be sitting the exams listed as pending in May/June

Okay, in that case the 25th Jan deadline they've given you is very unsual, (you'd usually have until sometime in August for courses starting in Sept/Oct).

I can think of two reasons they might be saying this, but these are both guesses and you need to call them ASAP to confirm what they mean.

They want you to confirm any qualifications that you didn't list on your application, (obviously might be none, everything is on there), or any you are dropping as per post #2 above.

They'd like confirmation of any results, but maybe because they misread the award date or your course start date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending