The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial/UCL biochemistry offers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danny9ll
AAB

your personal statement and reference must be amazing, well done!
what entry grades did they offer you - i thought the minimum was AAA?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous #3

your personal statement and reference must be amazing, well done!
what entry grades did they offer you - i thought the minimum was AAA?

Yh the entry offer is AAA and thanks. Hope u get an offer soon aswell!
Yh the entry offer is AAA and thanks. Hope u get an offer soon aswell!

thank youu! which other unis did you apply to? hopefully they all respond soon!
Reply 23

thank youu! which other unis did you apply to? hopefully they all respond soon!

The others I applied to are UCL,Warwick, Queen Mary and Kent. Received offers from Imperial, Queen Mary and Kent, waiting for UCL and Warwick. Where else did u apply?
The others I applied to are UCL,Warwick, Queen Mary and Kent. Received offers from Imperial, Queen Mary and Kent, waiting for UCL and Warwick. Where else did u apply?

congrats on your offers! i applied to oxford, imperial, ucl, durham and edinburgh, i’ve received offers from oxford, ucl, durham and edinburgh- just waiting on imperial before i can make my firm and insurance choices!
Reply 25
Wow, congratulations! What will you put as your firm and insurance once you get your imperial offer?
Wow, congratulations! What will you put as your firm and insurance once you get your imperial offer?

thanks, i'd probably firm oxford and insure imperial. it was a hard decision bc i prefer imperial's course so much more!
what about you?
Reply 27

thanks, i'd probably firm oxford and insure imperial. it was a hard decision bc i prefer imperial's course so much more!
what about you?

I’ll likely firm imperial and insure either ucl or Warwick, haven’t decided between the both of them yet
wait when did imperial start giving out offers???
I’ll likely firm imperial and insure either ucl or Warwick, haven’t decided between the both of them yet

what are your offer conditions if you don't mind me asking? and congrats!!!
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #2

what are your offer conditions if you don't mind me asking? and congrats!!!

My offer condition for imperial is AAA
Reply 31
wait when did imperial start giving out offers???

I’m unsure but I got mine on 25th of Jan
I’m unsure but I got mine on 25th of Jan

oh ok thanks for telling me and congrats once again!
Reply 33
My offer condition for imperial is AAA

Congrats, what were ur predicteds and how was ur reference and personal statement?
erm is anyone else waiting to hear back from ucl and imperial 😭 officially feel left out now
erm is anyone else waiting to hear back from ucl and imperial 😭 officially feel left out now

I’m waiting too dw 😭
I got my imperial offer on Wednesday earlier this week, I was predicted A*AA, and got an offer of AAA
Original post by SaurianTuba
I got my imperial offer on Wednesday earlier this week, I was predicted A*AA, and got an offer of AAA

If you are ok with it, would u be alright with saying whether ur international or not and which subject your a* was in? Thanks
Original post by SaurianTuba

But congratulations!!
Original post by Anonymous #4
If you are ok with it, would u be alright with saying whether ur international or not and which subject your a* was in? Thanks

Thats fine, I'm a home student, and my A* was in psychology. I do biology and chemistry too! Thanks for the congrats too, good luck with ur application!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending