The Student Room Group

Oxford law

Hi I’m wondering if I would have a chance to get an offer from Oxford uni
I’m predicted A,A,A* in Chem, history and English Lit
And my GCSEs were: 9999887775
I know I need to study for the LNAT and I’m really passionate about law but I was wondering if anyone had any further advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I’m wondering if I would have a chance to get an offer from Oxford uni
I’m predicted A,A,A* in Chem, history and English Lit
And my GCSEs were: 9999887775
I know I need to study for the LNAT and I’m really passionate about law but I was wondering if anyone had any further advice?

Yes I just got an offer for oxford law with AAA at A level and mediocre GCSEs (3 A*, 1 B, 1 C the rest A - letters as I am from Wales). It will depend on the LNAT and then interviews and your personal statement to a lesser extent. As well as luck. I had these same questions when deciding whether or not to apply.
Original post by os282b
Yes I just got an offer for oxford law with AAA at A level and mediocre GCSEs (3 A*, 1 B, 1 C the rest A - letters as I am from Wales). It will depend on the LNAT and then interviews and your personal statement to a lesser extent. As well as luck. I had these same questions when deciding whether or not to apply.

Thankyou, that has really helped my confidence and I was wondering what kind of things you put in your personal statement? Any tips about the LNAT?
Reply 3
Original post by hannahhussain879
Thankyou, that has really helped my confidence and I was wondering what kind of things you put in your personal statement? Any tips about the LNAT?

Personal statement didn’t really have anything out of the ordinary just tried to express my interest in law and why I would be a good student. Advice for the LNAT is just to practice the MCQ and to practice essays. Read into what makes a good argumentative essay. If you can afford it, hire a tutor. Earlier you start practicing the better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending