The Student Room Group

level 3 apprenticeship

HI i am currently in year 11 and doing my GCSE i after this year would like to do a level 3 teaching assistant apprenticeship in a primary school does anybody work at a school it says that you have to be 16 and i will be by then but i seem to think they wont take me on any advice?
Original post by s_19969
HI i am currently in year 11 and doing my GCSE i after this year would like to do a level 3 teaching assistant apprenticeship in a primary school does anybody work at a school it says that you have to be 16 and i will be by then but i seem to think they wont take me on any advice?

Hi @s_19969

I worked in primary school for 2 years, and we took on apprentice TAs. As long as you meet their requirements (Grades 4/C or above in Maths, English and maybe Science too), then you can apply.

You can have a look at this website for more information. If you scroll right to the bottom, you can look at teaching assistant apprenticeship vacancies near you.

Talk to your teachers about it too, as I am sure they would be more than happy to support you with this.

Wishing you all the best:smile:

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending