The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King’s College LLM Offers 2024

I’ve applied for LLM at Kings for 2024 start, was wondering if anyone has received offers yet?
Reply 1
Nope not yet
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Been rejected 🙂 perhaps offers will come soon
Reply 3
Original post by Coeoe
Been rejected 🙂 perhaps offers will come soon
do you mind telling us please when did you submit yourapplication and received the decision?
Reply 4
Original post by may1133
do you mind telling us please when did you submit yourapplication and received the decision?
Yes ofc, I applied on the 16th of October and I got my rejection on the 19th of February
Reply 5
Original post by Coeoe
Yes ofc, I applied on the 16th of October and I got my rejection on the 19th of February
oh wow they took alot of time to get back to you. Well best of luck, I hope you get an offer in case you applied to another uni!
Reply 6
Original post by may1133
oh wow they took alot of time to get back to you. Well best of luck, I hope you get an offer in case you applied to another uni!
Yep! And I'm still waiting on UCL and Durham haha. Thanks! I've already been rejected from 2 and I'm expecting more rejections but that's alright! Best of luck to you too!!
Reply 7
Hello,
I applied on December 27 and received an offer on February 21st.
Reply 8
Original post by beatriz1
Hello,
I applied on December 27 and received an offer on February 21st.
Congratulations on the offer!
Reply 9
Original post by Rajpurohit
I applied to Durham third week February and got the offer after 10 days. But haven’t heard from LSE, KCL and UCL.
Wow congrats!! I got mine back on Friday for Durham... I applied on the 16th of October hahaha. I'm still waiting on UCL tho! Best of luck with the rest!!
Reply 10
I got an offer from Kings a while back- around start of February- however i rejected them
Reply 11
Original post by mina.b1
I got an offer from Kings a while back- around start of February- however i rejected them

Oh wow congratulations, where will you be going now?
Reply 12
Original post by Coeoe
Oh wow congratulations, where will you be going now?

UCL :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by mina.b1
UCL :smile:
Ooh wow!! Congratulations on getting a UCL offer too! You'll have a great time 😊
Reply 14
Original post by Coeoe
Ooh wow!! Congratulations on getting a UCL offer too! You'll have a great time 😊

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest