The Student Room Group

Paramedic science 2023 wolverhampton and coventry interview

Hello has anyone here done an interview for paramedical science at wolves or cov. Mine are coming up soon and i was wondering what they ask and the structure of it. 🙂
Original post by KhloeLu
Hello has anyone here done an interview for paramedical science at wolves or cov. Mine are coming up soon and i was wondering what they ask and the structure of it. 🙂

Hi @KhloeLu,

Great to hear that you are interested in Paramedic Science at the University of Wolverhampton!

I'm unable to provide information on what will be asked in the interview, but my advice would be:

- Research the course, be ready to explain why you are interested in Paramedic Science, be passionate with your explanations.
- Why the University of Wolverhampton, what do we have to offer that you would like to be a part of?
- Be yourself - let your enthusiasm about Paramedic Science show through!

Good luck with your interview!

Helen :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi @KhloeLu,

Great to hear that you are interested in Paramedic Science at the University of Wolverhampton!

I'm unable to provide information on what will be asked in the interview, but my advice would be:

- Research the course, be ready to explain why you are interested in Paramedic Science, be passionate with your explanations.
- Why the University of Wolverhampton, what do we have to offer that you would like to be a part of?
- Be yourself - let your enthusiasm about Paramedic Science show through!

Good luck with your interview!

Helen :smile:

Hi Helen thanks for the response the interview went really well and i’ve received an offer🙂
Reply 3
@KhloeLu well done
Reply 4
That’s really good 😊.
Reply 5
Original post by Gm7102
@KhloeLu well done

thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Gm7102
@KhloeLu message me on Instagram

doneeee