The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

psychology and counselling at Kingston

Is anyone else doing the psychology and counselling course from Kingston? I like the course but I am not sure about it as it's not accredited by BPS and many people are saying Kingston is a bad uni but the course looks so interesting and it has a high level of students who get a graduate job so idk.
Hi there,

I don’t personally study psychology but am a student at the art school campus of Kingston University. Have you signed up for our next open day? This may help you to see the university, some students and the course to help you decide. Our next open day is in April and will be open to sign onto soon, which I would definitely recommend. Viewing the University in person is what made me decide to go there!

In response to jobs, we have a really good careers team that are dedicated to helping you apply and receive summer internships, placements in the UK and abroad and gain graduation roles. You are able to book sessions with the team so they know exactly what you are looking for so they can help you as much as possible, especially with the application process and CV’s.

I hope this helps! And please reply if you have any more questions.

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by user82392076
Is anyone else doing the psychology and counselling course from Kingston? I like the course but I am not sure about it as it's not accredited by BPS and many people are saying Kingston is a bad uni but the course looks so interesting and it has a high level of students who get a graduate job so idk.

My advice.

Don't study psychology - there are no jobs at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending