The Student Room Group

Brampton manor sixth form meeting

Hi, after applying for a place at BMA, I've been reserved an online zoom meeting with them in two weeks, does anyone know what kinds of questions they ask and how long it is? xx
Reply 1
It's just a short chat, nothing serious. I was stressed when I took it 2 years ago haha but there really is nothing to be worried about.
Original post by sillyburgers
Hi, after applying for a place at BMA, I've been reserved an online zoom meeting with them in two weeks, does anyone know what kinds of questions they ask and how long it is? xx

To be honest the guy only asked about what activities i do and some other stuff, i think he asked about my grades as well but i'm not sure about that. It should just be a chill conversation depending on the teacher.
Reply 3

it's more of a discussion it's pretty relaxed, they just ask why you want to study there and why you chose your subjects and what extracurriculars you do and stuff like that. i go there and i'm in year 12 now btw 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by raven8247
it's more of a discussion it's pretty relaxed, they just ask why you want to study there and why you chose your subjects and what extracurriculars you do and stuff like that. i go there and i'm in year 12 now btw 🙂

I'm sorry for your loss. Brampton has seriously fallen off...I can't believe they're stopping grant payments.
Reply 5
Original post by killuak

I'm sorry for your loss. Brampton has seriously fallen off...I can't believe they're stopping grant payments.

IKKK ugh broke my heart fr
Reply 6
Original post by raven8247
IKKK ugh broke my heart fr

Did you at least manage to get a free laptop?
Reply 7
Original post by killuak

Did you at least manage to get a free laptop?

nah bc i didn’t need one
it’s okay though bc AT LEAST we got the payment for the first term
Reply 8

How long after your application were you reserved a meeting, and what are your predicted grades
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
I applied a day after applications opened and was booked a meeting within about three-four days. My predicted grades are 9,9,9/8,8,8,8,7,7 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending