The Student Room Group

Immigration Enforcement - National Returns Progression Command - Case Progression Off

Hi guys, can someone please give me some advice really nervous here. I have an interview for the role: Immigration Enforcement - National Returns Progression Command - Case Progression Officer this week and its on MS Teams. Does anyone know if this is a pre-recorded interview or live?

Could anyone give me tips or examples on how to answer the below, I do have examples but I feel I waffle alot and get nervous

- The ability to work at pace whilst managing your own workload and achieving Team goals and objectives.

- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain accurate records using Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams).

- A willingness to help and support the team strive for excellence in its decision making and the continuous improvement of processes and procedures to deliver performance of a high standard.

- Developing and maintaining good working relationships to deliver what is required.

Thanks again everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending