The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester met online enrolment for 2024

I’m unable to login to the enrolment portal online if I try to use my Student ID and password but my friend is. Do I need to complete the enrolment before I apply to accommodation (in a month or so) Because right now I can’t login so worried later on I’ll be unable to apply for accommodation.
Original post by Holly3333
I’m unable to login to the enrolment portal online if I try to use my Student ID and password but my friend is. Do I need to complete the enrolment before I apply to accommodation (in a month or so) Because right now I can’t login so worried later on I’ll be unable to apply for accommodation.

Hi @Holly3333!

Are you starting in September 2024? If so, you apply for accommodation before enrolment begins in late August/early September. You can contact Course Enquiries who can point you in the right direction re accessing portals 🙂

Hope this helps!
Chloe 😀
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University

Hi @Holly3333!

Are you starting in September 2024? If so, you apply for accommodation before enrolment begins in late August/early September. You can contact Course Enquiries who can point you in the right direction re accessing portals 🙂

Hope this helps!
Chloe 😀

Hi thanks for replying, yes I’m starting in 2024 but it says I need to upload photos for ID verification however I can’t get into it with my student ID - I’m worried if I can’t verify my identity will I have later issues when applying for accommodation?
Original post by Holly3333
Hi thanks for replying, yes I’m starting in 2024 but it says I need to upload photos for ID verification however I can’t get into it with my student ID - I’m worried if I can’t verify my identity will I have later issues when applying for accommodation?

Hmm, strange! I wouldn't worry about it too much as it could just be an IT error on the university's end. As I said before, if you contact Course Enquiries using the form linked on the previous post, or call 0161 247 6969 they'll be able to either make sure your MMU ID is correct or refer you to the relevant team that can help you out😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending