Coventry
Visit website

Cas dealy

I got a Mail on Saturday that my CAS Issued
My CAS has been successfully processed by
UKVI.
Please allow time for delivery of your CAS
number.
Then yesterday I got another mail that I have outstanding documents to upload, meanwhile I uploaded all documents required. I sent couple of mails and there has been no response, I have been calling for almost 1 hour and I have been on queue, nobody has attended to me, I am worried as CAS deadline and school enrollment is just about 2 weeks away. Please any help? I called no response and I sent mail, no response either
Original post by MikeK111
I got a Mail on Saturday that my CAS Issued
My CAS has been successfully processed by
UKVI.
Please allow time for delivery of your CAS
number.
Then yesterday I got another mail that I have outstanding documents to upload, meanwhile I uploaded all documents required. I sent couple of mails and there has been no response, I have been calling for almost 1 hour and I have been on queue, nobody has attended to me, I am worried as CAS deadline and school enrollment is just about 2 weeks away. Please any help? I called no response and I sent mail, no response either

Hi @MikeK111,

Thank you for your message.

Just to check, have you uploaded all relevant documents asked of you?
I'm a bit confused as to why you were informed now about outstanding documents when you say your CAS is being processed. Perhaps this was an error on the university end. On your application, does everything appear correct to you - no issues?
If they say your CAS is being processed, it shouldn't affect the CAS deadline too much. As long they are aware of your situation it should be fine.

If you need to contact the university, try Live Chat on the Coventry University website and state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely to expect an immediate reply, the staff is doing what they can at the moment to get through as many queries as they can. They are aware of your message. It's not ideal this is happening so close to the start of term, however, it's a good opportunity to adapt and work with the information you have right now. It's worth asking about your eligibility to commence online studies in case it takes longer than expected for your CAS to arrive. If you are accepted, you will receive an email with a link to enroll online and be able to access Aula (learning platform). This will hopefully help to ease any frustrations or anxiety you may have until you can arrive in Coventry.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey can you please tell me how your problem was solved please?

Quick Reply

Latest