Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Official University of Portsmouth Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hi, I'm Lauren. I've applied to for Geography (BSc) at Portsmouth. I'm hoping to put Catherine house as my 1st choice accom.
Original post by lauren(123)
Hi, I'm Lauren. I've applied to for Geography (BSc) at Portsmouth. I'm hoping to put Catherine house as my 1st choice accom.

Hi Lauren, geography sounds really interesting. I've also put Catherine house as my 1st choice.
Hi, I'm Sneha and I'm considering putting Portsmouth as my firm choice but I'm not sure. Can anyone give me some advice?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I'm Sneha and I'm considering putting Portsmouth as my firm choice but I'm not sure. Can anyone give me some advice?

Hi Sneha, if you like a city but also a quiet environment that has close access to the sea and also if you really like the modules that the course your interested in offers than I would definitely put it as your firm choice. It is also one of the most affordable places in the UK for students to live.
ive just accepted my place to study Msc psycholoy starting next month!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Portsmouth for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi Im dan, I will be studying digital marketing in September 🙂
Original post by jackdennis006
hi guys, I am Jack and I've applied for sport and exercise science at portsmouth, and I've put Catherine house as my first choice accomodation.

It seems a lot of us have put Catherine house as our first choices 😂
Original post by Anonymous
It seems a lot of us have put Catherine house as our first choices 😂
HHAHAAHA yess it does
Original post by MeganFrend
HHAHAAHA yess it does

Hoping to get it 🤞
Original post by The student Dan
Hoping to get it 🤞

me too 😀
Original post by MeganFrend
me too 😀

What were your top 3? I think mine was Carherine, Rosalind Franklin and I wanna say margret maybe??
can we have people over in accoms? like people who dont go to the uni, can they stay the night?
Hi ,we are looking for replacements in Margaret Rule halls for academic year 24-25.Is anyone interested?(4 rooms available)
Does anyone know when we find out about our accommodation??
Hi! I am Lian Delos Reyes and I’ve applied to do Adult Nursing (BSc) this year! I feel like everyone has got an accom now and I haven’t even looked haha. I hope I still get one.
Hi I'm Lucy, I'm studying Illustration next year. I was just wondering if anyone had heard their accomodation yet?
Original post by The student Dan
What were your top 3? I think mine was Carherine, Rosalind Franklin and I wanna say margret maybe??

i'm not 100% sure but I think I put some similar ones
hii, i'm nates, i got an offer to study primary ed, anyone else on the same course?
yall i'm torn between rosalind franklin and catherine house, what did yall put?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending