The Student Room Group

Confusion on my application? HELP!

So i have applied for durham university, got an offer from them and accepted it. My UCAS application currently says it is sent and processing but the course i have just selected now says

"The course provider has stated this course is for International applicants only."

I have never seen this message before when i applied for it and seen as though i have gotten an offer, is this even a problem?
Reply 1
On the UCAS hub, has it changed from "Waiting for confirmation" to "send - progressing"?
Reply 2
Original post by aaronp044
So i have applied for durham university, got an offer from them and accepted it. My UCAS application currently says it is sent and processing but the course i have just selected now says

"The course provider has stated this course is for International applicants only."

I have never seen this message before when i applied for it and seen as though i have gotten an offer, is this even a problem?

I have the same thing for Leeds and idk what to do
Reply 3
Original post by aaronp044

I had the same problem, UCAS maintenance said 5th May but it's 6th May and the status on my application is "read-only" and my Durham course says "international applicants only" (i'm an intl student but i was confused too)
Reply 4
Two issues :

1) Many courses are now only open for International applicants because those are the only places now left. If already you have an offer as a UK applicant, stop worrying.

2) UCAS Hub is down for maintenance for the whole weekend - do not worry about any random/weird messages right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending