The Student Room Group

LAE Stratford

hi, i’m applying for LAE stratford this week and my choices for a levels are history, economics, politics and psychology or biology. could someone who does any of the subjects tell me what it’s like/ how you’re finding it? also bc im stuck between psych and bio can someone tell pls help me? im good at bio but i feel like i wouldn’t enjoy it that much at a level but the only other option at LAE id consider is psychology

my predicted grades are:
maths- 8
combined sci- 8-8
english lit- 9
english lang- 9
history- 9
sociology- 9
chinese- 8
drama- 8
Reply 1
Original post by faithliz
hi, i’m applying for LAE stratford this week and my choices for a levels are history, economics, politics and psychology or biology. could someone who does any of the subjects tell me what it’s like/ how you’re finding it? also bc im stuck between psych and bio can someone tell pls help me? im good at bio but i feel like i wouldn’t enjoy it that much at a level but the only other option at LAE id consider is psychology

my predicted grades are:
maths- 8
combined sci- 8-8
english lit- 9
english lang- 9
history- 9
sociology- 9
chinese- 8
drama- 8

hey, I'm also choosing my A-levels right now so I don't know much about each of the subjects, however in my opinion I think you should choose psychology instead of biology as you're already planning on doing 3 very difficult A-levels and doing psychology will give you a bit of a break as most people find it a lot easier than other options. I also would recommend biology less as you've only done combined science which might make biology A-level a bit more difficult, however I think if you decide you really want to do it it will be fine, but if you're not that interested in it I wouldn't bother.
Hope this was helpful :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by megan_24
hey, I'm also choosing my A-levels right now so I don't know much about each of the subjects, however in my opinion I think you should choose psychology instead of biology as you're already planning on doing 3 very difficult A-levels and doing psychology will give you a bit of a break as most people find it a lot easier than other options. I also would recommend biology less as you've only done combined science which might make biology A-level a bit more difficult, however I think if you decide you really want to do it it will be fine, but if you're not that interested in it I wouldn't bother.
Hope this was helpful :smile:

yeah i did end up picking psych over bio thank you lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending