The Student Room Group

lloyds bank 2024 apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by georgionicolaou
best of luck all. anyone heard back since doing their second stage?

I’ve had an invite to a zoom call tomorrow r.e next stages. Has anyone else had this? Trying to find out if this means I got through to the AC. Applying to financial services in London.
Original post by tomcmee
I’ve had an invite to a zoom call tomorrow r.e next stages. Has anyone else had this? Trying to find out if this means I got through to the AC. Applying to financial services in London.

I have also but they are posting it on youtube so think it does not mean that unfortunately.
Reply 22
I still haven't got a reply since I did the first assesment... Is anyone else on the same boat as me?
Original post by pjoby20
I still haven't got a reply since I did the first assesment... Is anyone else on the same boat as me?

Yeah, no reply here. im seriously confused
Original post by umernaveed
Yeah, no reply here. im seriously confused

fr lol I emailed them this is the reply I got

Thank you for your Email.
[start] [/start]
[start]We can confirm that we have received your completed assessment.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]We are currently processing a large number of candidates, but as soon as there is an update you will receive an email to the address associated with your WorkDay Application.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Kindest Regards,[/start]
[start]Lloyds Banking Group Recruitment Team[/start]
Original post by ahamdkan1567
fr lol I emailed them this is the reply I got

Thank you for your Email.
[start] [/start]
[start]We can confirm that we have received your completed assessment.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]We are currently processing a large number of candidates, but as soon as there is an update you will receive an email to the address associated with your WorkDay Application.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Kindest Regards,[/start]
[start]Lloyds Banking Group Recruitment Team[/start]

Bruh hopefully the reply is soon
Original post by random555
Doing it this wknd

Hi, I've gotten on to the next stage, but I'm kind of confused on what's its about, is it a strength based video interview?
Original post by precious-indirec

Hi, I've gotten on to the next stage, but I'm kind of confused on what's its about, is it a strength based video interview?

it is indeed, plus numerical. hope that helps :smile:
Original post by georgionicolaou
it is indeed, plus numerical. hope that helps :smile:

Thanks for the info
Reply 29
Bruh this is so annoying how are people getting to the second stage when I still haven't received the outcome from the first one.
Original post by pjoby20
Bruh this is so annoying how are people getting to the second stage when I still haven't received the outcome from the first one.

me too, still no reply
Original post by pjoby20

you should check the workdayHR careers site for your application status
Reply 32
Has anyone received confirmation that they are moving on to the AC?
Reply 33
Hi, I applied to both the corporate treasury apprenticeship and financial services apprenticeship with Lloyds. Are these degree apprenticeships as I'm not quite sure?
Reply 34
Nope l4
Reply 35
are you allowed to apply to more than one?, i thought there was only one application allowed
Reply 36
Original post by MaxA06
are you allowed to apply to more than one?, i thought there was only one application allowed

You can apply to both, just have to state which one you would prefer as if progressed to the AC, you can only do one.
Reply 37
Original post by evoletric

You can apply to both, just have to state which one you would prefer as if progressed to the AC, you can only do one.

I mean I got rejected from financial services yesterday after the test so I could potentially apply for the lower level one
Reply 38
Original post by MaxA06
I mean I got rejected from financial services yesterday after the test so I could potentially apply for the lower level one

Go for it!
Reply 39
Original post by random555
Financial services apprenticeship

Hi there, what was involved in the first assessment? I've got a couple days to complete it, but just wanting to be prepared as I can and have been practicing online tests etc. Were there any video questions? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending