The Student Room Group

Aqa Economics or Edexcel Politics or Aqa Sociology???

If you have done any of these a levels let me know thoughts on them like which one out of all these easiest and which is hardest btw I am doing business studies alongside computer science and wanna pick 2 of these then drop the one don’t like???
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Where send the link
I currently in year 13 doing Alevel aqa sociology and finding it enjoyable and the study is very interesting. I would recommend to do economics as it teaches you a lot of economy and how businesses/governments control profits and money which is similar to business but in more complex terms and information to gather. But useful if u are applying to universities as economics can probably get you into any degree you apply for I currently do edexcel economics and finding the subject good
If you more information I’m here
Reply 5
Original post by stargirl28
If you more information I’m here

Yep answer my question
I think sociology and politics are easy than economics but those two subjects have a lot more content to understand and remember economics honestly. If you want a light subject then economics or easy exam test then sociology/politics
Reply 7
Original post by stargirl28
I think sociology and politics are easy than economics but those two subjects have a lot more content to understand and remember economics honestly. If you want a light subject then economics or easy exam test then sociology/politics

Like what

Quick Reply

Latest