The Student Room Group

About aqa economics a level

I’m considering to do it or not but how much memorising do you do like the diagrams and graphs which are bare confusing looking at it how much do you got to memorise and how is it overall
Reply 1
Original post by Superherogamer
I’m considering to do it or not but how much memorising do you do like the diagrams and graphs which are bare confusing looking at it how much do you got to memorise and how is it overall

i’m currently in year 13! i don’t remember a whole bunch of diagrams but i try to remember a few key ones by topic
Reply 2

overall i find the subject quite interesting and i like how you can apply it to current news, it is quite difficult so i recommend revisiting flashcards almost everyday, if you’re in year 12 i recommend making flashcards as you go along! hope this helps, if you any questions or concerns you can just message me :smile:
Original post by rachel.xo
overall i find the subject quite interesting and i like how you can apply it to current news, it is quite difficult so i recommend revisiting flashcards almost everyday, if you’re in year 12 i recommend making flashcards as you go along! hope this helps, if you any questions or concerns you can just message me :smile:
What other a levels do you do and what exambaord do you do for econ and do you recommend it me and like basically lmk your other a levels and compare it to them so can know what’s it like etc??
Reply 4
i do aqa econ, edexcel politics and aqa sociology, i recommend econ as a challenging subject, ngl it’s not going be as easy but it’s definitely doable and if you work hard you can definitely get an A*/A! all my subjects are content-heavy because they’re all essay based but i like writing so i knew that my subjects were going to have a lot of writing all in all i enjoy my subjects. But please also do more research if you’re considering econ or any other subject in general !!! hope this helps
Reply 5
What other a levels do you do and what exambaord do you do for econ and do you recommend it me and like basically lmk your other a levels and compare it to them so can know what’s it like etc??

whoops, sorry, i replied as a post instead of an actual reply
i do aqa econ, edexcel politics and aqa sociology, i recommend econ as a challenging subject, ngl it’s not going be as easy but it’s definitely doable and if you work hard you can definitely get an A*/A! all my subjects are content-heavy because they’re all essay based but i like writing so i knew that my subjects were going to have a lot of writing all in all i enjoy my subjects. But please also do more research if you’re considering econ or any other subject in general !!! hope this helps
OMG I am thinking of picking all your subjects that you have picked and they all have same examboard can you lmk thoughts on them like which is the easiest which means answering questions revising getting the top grades compared to other subjects and the content is ok like out of your subjects which you find most difficult don’t recommend at all then lmk the opposite to that thanks and lmk what you got in your gcse your grades and put examboard next to it that’ll do
Reply 7
OMG I am thinking of picking all your subjects that you have picked and they all have same examboard can you lmk thoughts on them like which is the easiest which means answering questions revising getting the top grades compared to other subjects and the content is ok like out of your subjects which you find most difficult don’t recommend at all then lmk the opposite to that thanks and lmk what you got in your gcse your grades and put examboard next to it that’ll do

my top subject is defo sociology i love it and get good grades in it, then it’s both econ and politics i like the subjects but i like socio more 😭 my gcse results were 998766666
Reply 8

most difficult is econ i think, politics is just content heavy and it’s relatively easy to understand
most difficult is econ i think, politics is just content heavy and it’s relatively easy to understand
Explain how you find econ the most difficultist and does politics have more content then sociology and is sociology easier to master bc I heard both are content heavy econ has bare confusing graphs apparently and also what were your gcses and exambaord then put grade next to it thanks and do you know anyone that does edexcel business and aqa sociology because wanna know which has more content and is easier
Also, what year are you in sixth form and have you got predicted grades which you getting best grades compare to low
Also, what year are you in sixth form and have you got predicted grades which you getting best grades compare to low

yr13 predicted AAB a in socio and econ and b in politics
Explain how you find econ the most difficultist and does politics have more content then sociology and is sociology easier to master bc I heard both are content heavy econ has bare confusing graphs apparently and also what were your gcses and exambaord then put grade next to it thanks and do you know anyone that does edexcel business and aqa sociology because wanna know which has more content and is easier

tbh it’s mostly the content, but once you get the hang of it you’ll be fine, not too sure about edexcel business may do some research m?
tbh it’s mostly the content, but once you get the hang of it you’ll be fine, not too sure about edexcel business may do some research m?
Which do you think is more like easier to get marks do well in exams has good content wise and is ez to revise and understand the work thanks I think is sociology but wanna know your thoughts love

Quick Reply

Latest