The Student Room Group

Crowe Tax Graduate interview

Has anyone done the 5 questions for the digital interview yet???
Reply 1
yes
Reply 2
How did you find it?! What were the questions based on? were they questions like why Crowe? Why tax?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Why the role and the other 4 questions were personality based like. I applied for there apprenticeship/ school leaver
Reply 4
I applied for the graduate role so idk if they gave us the same questions. what were the other 4 personality questions based on??
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 5
I be honest with you I forgot I done it on Wednesday 😂, but I definitely do remember why do you want the role
Reply 6
Original post by davidodei
I be honest with you I forgot I done it on Wednesday 😂, but I definitely do remember why do you want the role

ohhh well thank you anyway, hope it works out well and you get through to the next stage!!!
Reply 7
Thanks , you aswelll
Reply 8
anyone got invited to AC! I got an email today saying I am through to the next stage they just organising AC dates (I applied for the Audit trainee role in Cheltenham)
Reply 9
Original post by pjoby20
anyone got invited to AC! I got an email today saying I am through to the next stage they just organising AC dates (I applied for the Audit trainee role in Cheltenham)

For what start date and what role
Reply 10
Original post by davidodei
For what start date and what role

Audit trainee role (school leaver) and September 2024
Original post by pjoby20

Congrats and well done! Yes, I got invited to the AC for tax. Just waiting for them to get back with the date
Reply 12
Original post by useranon12345
Congrats and well done! Yes, I got invited to the AC for tax. Just waiting for them to get back with the date

Big congrats to you as well! what location have you applied for? I am relying quite a bit on Crowe since I am still offerless apart from being on the reserve list for Deloitte. Hopefully they come back soon with an AC date I would prefer if it was soon instead of closer to A levels. They have asked me to send my CV so hopefully they set up the ACs soon.
Original post by pjoby20
Big congrats to you as well! what location have you applied for? I am relying quite a bit on Crowe since I am still offerless apart from being on the reserve list for Deloitte. Hopefully they come back soon with an AC date I would prefer if it was soon instead of closer to A levels. They have asked me to send my CV so hopefully they set up the ACs soon.

They just got back to me today with a date for the AC and I applied for the one in London. Don't stress, prep before hand and you'll do great! They share an online of what to expect in the AC so we should be good
Reply 14
Original post by useranon12345
They just got back to me today with a date for the AC and I applied for the one in London. Don't stress, prep before hand and you'll do great! They share an online of what to expect in the AC so we should be good

Wow that’s amazing news! What date do you have it? I’m still set to get a date for the AC. But thankyou! I’m sure u will do amazing too
Original post by pjoby20
Wow that’s amazing news! What date do you have it? I’m still set to get a date for the AC. But thankyou! I’m sure u will do amazing too

I got it on the 4th of march!

Quick Reply

Latest