The Student Room Group

Oxford foundation year 2024

Hi! I've currently applied to the Oxford Foundation Year for 2024 entry and I was just wondering if anyone here's also applied and if anyone here's gotten into this program in the past?

If anyone's gotten in, could you just tell me about the college you went to and your experiences and what course you applied to, I've applied for Theology and Religion.

I'm specifically interested in the application process, specifically what is asked in the questionnaire and how the interviews typically go. I was also wondering about how to see diversity and funding for each college that offer the foundation year. Mainly as I'm black I'm just wondering for diversity rates are for each college which offers the foundation year, to help me decide between them.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by ja1izo
Hi! I've currently applied to the Oxford Foundation Year for 2024 entry and I was just wondering if anyone here's also applied and if anyone here's gotten into this program in the past?

If anyone's gotten in, could you just tell me about the college you went to and your experiences and what course you applied to, I've applied for Theology and Religion.

I'm specifically interested in the application process, specifically what is asked in the questionnaire and how the interviews typically go. I was also wondering about how to see diversity and funding for each college that offer the foundation year. Mainly as I'm black I'm just wondering for diversity rates are for each college which offers the foundation year, to help me decide between them.

Thank you :smile:

I have applied for Engineering foundation year for this year too, brodie I am in the same boat as you don't know what gonna happen tbh.
Reply 2
that’s cool 🙂 i’ve literally only gotten an acknowledgement email saying that on feb the 2nd they’ll send out the questionnaire and i from what i’ve read interviews are in march! i think offers are sent it april! what other unis have you applied to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending