The Student Room Group

How to get A,A,B,B,B from A,A,D,D,Fail

Hi
I'm currently taking religious studies,English,dance,business and history.
Grades being in order so AADD and a fail in history.
How could I get to the grades I'm wanting to
achieve in the final exam realistically.I just don't know how to properly improve right now and am stressing myself out about it.
I'm currently at Nat 5 level which I think is equivalent to GCSE level so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you if you have read or responded to this i know its sort of a ramble
Original post by Anonymous 543
Hi
I'm currently taking religious studies,English,dance,business and history.
Grades being in order so AADD and a fail in history.
How could I get to the grades I'm wanting to
achieve in the final exam realistically.I just don't know how to properly improve right now and am stressing myself out about it.
I'm currently at Nat 5 level which I think is equivalent to GCSE level so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you if you have read or responded to this i know its sort of a ramble

Divide your revision not by equal amounts but emphasising what you're weakest in, you'll want to spend most of your time on history and depending on how your course is structured I'd recommend a lot of mind maps (which are great in any subjects) and practice essays/ questions, don't overthink how much revision you should be doing and try doing it in small increments once you come home with another person present to keep you on task (they don't need to talk to you it just helps keep you motivated) other things to keep you on task is going onto online study rooms like studyverse full of others trying to get work done. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by elizabethjarv

Divide your revision not by equal amounts but emphasising what you're weakest in, you'll want to spend most of your time on history and depending on how your course is structured I'd recommend a lot of mind maps (which are great in any subjects) and practice essays/ questions, don't overthink how much revision you should be doing and try doing it in small increments once you come home with another person present to keep you on task (they don't need to talk to you it just helps keep you motivated) other things to keep you on task is going onto online study rooms like studyverse full of others trying to get work done. Hope this helps!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest